The Registrar’s Office is currently operating remotely, but we are monitoring our email. Please send all inquiries to registrar@. For information about our continuing operations, please visit Registrar's Operations and COVID-19.
The Randolph-Macon College Registrar's Office supports the college community and acts as steward of the College's academic records. The office is committed to executing its mission in a manner that is ethical, friendly, and efficient.
Responsibilities of the Registrar's Office include:
- maintaining accurate, confidential academic records;
- maintaining, interpreting, and monitoring academic policy;
- administering classroom scheduling, course registration, grade collection and reporting, transcript services, and enrollment verification services;
- supporting academic advising and retention efforts;
- evaluating off-campus study; and
- certifying the completion and integrity of a Randolph-Macon degree.