A Randolph-Macon College liberal arts education develops the mind and character of each student.
The Student Health Center is open for clinical purposes during the school year only.
- The Student Health Center is located in the Brock Sports and Recreation Center on the northwest end of campus.
- During the academic season the Health Center is open Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- Walk-in visits are taken from 8am-9am. After 9am, you must call to schedule an appointment.
- You can reach us at
- Our fax number is
- During the summer, the health center closes for medical treatment. There is limited availability for administrative purposes.
- Along with the friendly and inviting atmosphere, you will receive competent, quality and comprehensive medical care at the student health center. You can review a list of services that are offered and you may request a copy or information on any nominal fees associated with services rendered.
We service acute and chronic non-emergent medical needs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at
We require that ALL incoming students complete the ck棋牌 Health History Form. We also strongly recommend that students have a copy of their insurance/prescription card in the event that additional treatment at another medical facility is needed.
Due to HIPAA laws, all student visits to the health center are confidential. Although we do bill the student account for certain services, the reason for these services are not disclosed to parents without the student's consent. We must respect our students right to privacy so any conversations pertaining to the care of students cannot be discussed without their consent.
In addition, we do not excuse students from classes for visits to the health center.
Student Health Center Hours
The Student Health Center is open Monday-Friday 8 AM - 4 PM.
Walk-in hour: 8am-9am
After 9am by appointment only.
For an appointment, please call
Please note: there is a $7.00 no show fee for appointments not cancelled prior to appointment time.
All new students are required to enter immunization and upload health history record by using the secure Patient Portal.
We are not equipped for emergency intervention or services.
If you have an emergency, dial 911.